5/30/2015

Soba Noodles in Japanese Broth Accentuated with Basil

Soba Noodles in Japanese Broth Accentuated with Basil

Some people love their soba noodles simply served with nothing but broth.
I always prefer putting veggies and other ingredients when it comes to my home style.

These noodles are topped with steamed broccoli, eringi mushrooms and shrimp.
... basically, what I found in my fridge then.

Not only these extra stuff on top, but a sprinkle of dried basil accentuates the flavor and makes this bowl of noodles more fun♪
(I'm sure few Japanese put dried basil in their Japanese broth though...)

I love this super easy and low-calorie comfort meal :-)


I'm in the "Blog Mura Ranking."
Check out other English blogs by Japanese bloggers
from here! ↓
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment